Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Floor Plans

upstairs plan




main level



Finally, here are the floor plans. I resisted putting them up because I needed to bring back AutoCad skills from four years ago. Changing the background of my screen to white so I can export the image. Sounds easy, right? Yep, but I haven't used that part of my brain in awhile. So much for my college education....




We've been making some changes on-site, so these plans are totally accurate, but close enough.

Adam's shop really is that big....big enough his own personal bar. A bar he can stand behind! (A silly side note.... when I was working as a designer we had a client that was very adamant that he had a bar that he could stand behind. He was very passionate about that bar).


There are several things I'm especially excited about that doesn't convey on the plans. For example, we are going to have a laundry chute from the boys bathroom to the laundry room below. In theory, I think it is a great idea. Although, I'm a bit concerned that one of the boys will somehow find a way down it via rope or pushed by the brother. I'll post the front elevation in a bit!






No comments:

Post a Comment