Sunday, March 27, 2011

All moved.....

We are moved into our temporary housing. Our SIPs panels should be ready for deliver by mid May. The foundation people are working up bids. We met with the septic people again today and they are going to start on our septic plan.

I tilled a small garden for Briana today. She will have to post her plans for the garden this year. I probably won't do much gardening this year since I will be building a house. We are very excited to get started.

My next project is to till the area where the house will go and remove the topsoil and stockpile it. I will also need to move a few blueberry bushes so we will be able make the drive way go into the garage properly.

I really need to take some pictures of the tractor at work. Maybe even a video!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment